Thursday, April 2, 2009

Sweet Spring

Hello SwEeT friends, I hope that you are enjoying your week so far:-). It's been a busy one for me, and tomorrow we will be off on a quick weekend Buying Trip for the Website and then take some time to relax at our beach place. Today will be a typical packing and shipping day around here, which is not my most favorite part of running a business for sure!

Speaking of the Shoppe at Shabbyfufu I just put much of what remains in the Sweet Spring Boutique on SALE at 25% OFF.


I also wanted to share with you some photos from our website China Painter and my dear friend Farnaz. These eggs were a Special Order. They are NOT decoupaged, these are Hand Painted Porcelain~amaaazing I think!




She painted a few extra and if you are interested you can contact me through the website and I will email you an invoice. They are ready to ship and the price per egg is $25 each plus shipping.





"A thing of beauty is a joy forever" ~ John Keats

Enjoy your weekend......and thank you for reading my post today
~xoxo~ Janet

9 comments:

  1. The eggs are so beautiful. I love the softness of the painting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks so lovely! I am off to check out your shop! I love your pretty things!I'm having a giveaway if you'd like to come sign up! A pretty glittered bird cage, it's a tiny one but still pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The eggs are gorgeous as is everything in your store! xo, suzy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Hello fufu!!! I'm so happy I got a few minutes to stop by & visit! Those eggs are exquisite as is everything in the shabbyfufu boutique!We are heading to West Palm in a few weeks my friend~YIPEE!!!!xoxo tutts

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH, totally darling! It's no surprise those eggs are long gone! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These hand painting eggs are positively exquisite! Truly beautiful!! And, I love your shop!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Chris!

    Just wanted to stop by and say hello! Your blog is as lovely as ever. Those eggs are stunning! What talent! Hope you are doing well and enjoying our beautiful Florida weather.
    Take care and hope you have a Happy Easter!
    xxoo

    Janet
    Janet's Creative Pillows

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog!

    the eggs are so pretty! looking forward to seeing the new goodies in your shop.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! Amazingly Beautiful work!

    Barbara Jean

    ReplyDelete