Monday, March 16, 2009

Where In The World?

Been busy with familia this past week, and for those readers who visit the website; I will be posting lots of new (and old:-) items later this week!
Younger daughter Fufu was here on a whirlwind visit for a few days, spending the last part of her Spring Break from college at home doing this~

Mr. Murphy was very happy indeed to have his sissy home~

The weather here in Miami has been sunny and glorious~

Speaking of weather, I am a bit under the weather with what I think is a quick bug....so will talk to you soon!

~xoxo~
Janet

6 comments:

Tracie~MyPetiteMaison said...

Hi Janet,
The weather looks wonderful there. We're supposed to be getting some sunshine here the next couple of days and I'm really looking forward to feeling the warmth. Sorry to hear about your bug, I've had it myself and it's just starting to clear. I wanted to let you know I received my beautiful crown and I love, love, love it - thank you. I'll be back to check the website this week to see what goodies you have in store for us. Feel better soon!
xo~Tracie

FrenchGardenHouse said...

Isn't so wonderful to have one of your girls home? And when it's such glorious weather, all the better.:)
Lidy

tales from an O.C. cottage said...

Be well soon!!!!

m ^..^

Country Romantic said...

Hope you feel better soon and can really enjoy that nice weather. :)

Hugs & Blessings,

~Katherine~

Victoria Lynn said...

Janet,
How wonderful you had a special visit from your daughter. I hope you are feeling much better! Happy Spring! Victoria Lynn

GeorgiaPeachez said...

Hi Janet! First day of spring, that should make you feel better, makes me feel glorious!! xo, suzy