Saturday, March 7, 2009

Wanderlust

It's getting to be that time of year again when I seem to always get the wanderlust to take a trip. With the economy being what it is at the moment, I am not sure if that will happen this year. I say yes, Mr. Fufu says no. We will have to see who wins out!

I thought that those who are newer to reading my blog might like to catch up and read my brief tour of our trip to Europe last Spring. You can be taken away by clicking on my collage below~where you will be able to read both posts by scrolling down the page.

Enjoy your weekend, for me it's going to be spend working in the Shabbyfufu Studio and cleaning out closets and cabinets in my quest to be more organized.

If you are a Shabbyfufu customer, watch for a SALE coming this week in one of our Boutiques!

~XOXO~
Janet

1 comment:

  1. I feel the "itch" to travel too. All I needed was for that snow to melt, and the sun to come out...makes me want to be on the beach - ANYWHERE!

    ReplyDelete