Thursday, January 8, 2009

Desperately Seeking Wellness

It seems that everyone I talk to these days has come down with some kind of crud, and I have not been around Bloglandia much lately as I have it too. I have been popping this stuff:



Consuming this:


and drinking plenty of this:


I don't seem to have my usual boundless energy, so have been trying to rest more and catch up on reading these:


The weather here in Miami has been picture perfect, so all of the Northern folk are down here now enjoying and bringing their Northern colds! Speaking of picture perfect....this photo is a bit blurry, but I took it of one of those fabulous Miami sunsets as seen from our back patio.


I have been doing a little bit of work in the Studio, and came up with this concept that we posted on the website a couple of days ago:

Modeled after our ever popular Nighteas, these are Cupcake Nightlights that we are calling Sweetlights, and you can find them here
They have been a hit, and we only have a couple left at this time:-).

We have a week long website Buying Trip planned and will be heading out this weekend sometime, where we plan on doing plenty of this:

So please excuse me while I go and get some more rest!

Lots of love to all~ xoxo~ Janet

9 comments:

Couture de Papier said...

Get well soon ..the sunset is gorgeous..wish I was there..I got my flu shot so far so good! I tried to shop on your website for Xmas but page started 'spinning'?.. never seen that 'one' before...I don't think it was me..my head?! Does the icing melt on cupcake with light? shop till you drop!

Rita Kent at TesoroFino.Com said...

I lay here in bed with a respiratory infection along with my little one too! I hope you are up and running soon. I seem a little better today. Sick and all, you seem to still have wonderful creative bouts. I just love the cupcake lights. Just love your creativity! Be well! Rita

TattingChic said...

Get better! I love the night light! It's adorable.

Olive Rue said...

I just found your blog and I love it! I'm going to add a link to my blog roll. Hope you are feeling better soon.

NeereAnDear said...

Well sure do hope that you get to feeling better soon.... sorry that you arent feeling well... that nasty stuff can zap ya for sure!!

LOVE the cupcake night lights they are adorable!!

HUGS... Have fun shopping... dropping not allowed ... we dont need anymore messed up knees or feet you know!!

HUGS

JO

Gail McCormack said...

Goodness Janet please don't send the bugs over to me!!
I love your Cupcake Nightlights...what a wonderful idea!
I hope you find many treasures on your buying trip, take care and lots of good healthy wishes coming to you from me over here

Tutti Chic said...

Oh Janet~I'm so sorry you aren't feeling well! I'm sure the weekend buying trip is just the ticket to your journey to wellness! :) The sunset it absolutely gorgeous! How I miss Florida~ xoxo tutts

Amy at Bunny Rose Cottage said...

Oh Janet :( I am so sorry you are sick! We all had the flu for an entire week the week before Christmas. It is just miserable. I hope you feel much better soon!!

Big Hugs,
Amy

Niesz Vintage Home said...

Feel better soon!
I had my turn with a stomach flu back in December. Yuck
It took a good 2 weeks before I felt like myself again.

The sweetlights are adorable! Have a great time on your buying trip.

Kimberly :)