Thursday, December 4, 2008

My Girls

Every now and then I have to gush about "my girls". This time I don't mean my girls.....as in "my daughters"~rather, my talented girls who are part of the website team on Shabbyfufu. These girls are wonderful ladies and have become great friends....and their talents add some extra dimension to what the website vision is about. No, I don't make much from their efforts.....certainly the items that I purchase on a wholesale level or my own projects add more to the proverbial pot of running a business venture. It's about bringing their beauty to the clients and helping these girls that brings the rewards to me. I definitely feel like the Mama Hen around here. So....thank you Farnaz, Kristen, Julie and Laura~you are much appreciated for what you bring to the table.

Here are some of the pieces that these girls have to offer at the moment, so I hope that you can come over for a visit. You can actually click on any of these photos below to go to the website boutique where the items are showcased.

Tomorrow I am off on a Buying Trip for a few days, so I will catch up with you next week! By the way, there is still time to enter the drawing for the $100 Gift Certificate to Shabbyfufu.....since many of you have asked.

Talk soon,
xoxo~
Janet

6 comments:

Anita said...

Janet,
The website looks very lovely this time of year...you always do a marvelous job! It's nice you can have a "variety" with the other artists...What do they say?... Variety is the spice of life!
I will try to get pics of my Christmas tree to you soon, it turned out so very pretty and elegant this year!
Anita~

NeereAnDear said...

I simply adore all the fabulousness from all of your "girls" ... they are extremely talented ladies... which is quite obvious by their products....

I have to say though this last set of dress forms to do the happy dance for!!! As a matter of fact I am not surprised that they went so quickly.... STUNNING!!!

Enjoy your buying trip.... hope to see you soon.

HUGS

JO

TattingChic said...

I don't blame you one bit for gushing about "your girls"! They are very talented, indeed! Thank you for sharing the photos of their beautiful work! :)

THE HOME THAT LOVE BUILT said...

Your web site looks lovely as always!

I just stopped by to wish you a happy and joyful day!

Love, BROOK

Lady Laurie said...

Dear Janet,
Oh goodness your home is lovely...*sigh*
I look forward to receiving the beautiful millinery brooch I ordered!
Many blessings and Merry Christmas!

Janet Bernasconi said...

Hi Janet!!

Just stopping by to say hello! Your site makes me drool every single time. What beautiful things you have! Hope you are doing well. Hard to believe the year will soon be over. Your girls are so talented!
Take Care Janet!
xxoo ;-)
Janet Bernasconi
Janet's Creative Pillows