Monday, November 3, 2008

Many Hats

Many hats I have been wearing lately it seems, going in a million different directions and trying to maintain some normalcy around here. Most pressing, I have been spending lots of time preparing the website for the Holidays. Just posted a whole load of gorgeous goodies in the yearly Winter Wonderland Boutique on Shabbyfufu this past weekend and things are flying out. Thanks, thanks, thanks to our dear customers and friends.....you guys are truly the BEST and are so much appreciated around here!

Our artists have been busy, I can't recall when Farnaz has ever had more orders to paint lined up.....so if you are reading this and awaiting, please be patient as she is a perfectionist diva in her porcelain painting art that is so worth the wait:-).

Kristen has just finished THREE custom chandeliers for a sweet customer of ours, who must have the PINKEST house (and the nicest hubby:-) around!


As for me....I have been micromanaging all of this activity, working on my own Shabbyfufu projects, writing for this magazine, (yes~that's me~Janet Coon:-)

going to yoga and pilates classes, cooking, cleaning, bathing this guy,


Photoshopping some images that this dear friend sent me,


and getting ready to go meet up with the Fufu daughters this weekend to do a Birthday Bash at Busch Gardens in Tampa.

I received a gift the other day from a lovely (and very talented) blog friend. I had sent her a box of broken china quite awhile ago, after I met her through comments that she posted on my blog never expecting anything in return. Unexpected gifts are the best kind.....thank you Brook for my beautiful mosaic letters that can either say TEA, or EAT~which is what I am going to do right now!

Don't forget to exercise your right to vote tomorrow......see you at the polls!
xoxo~
Janet

10 comments:

Amy at Bunny Rose Cottage said...

Everything is gorgeous Janet!!! I was over at the website and wanted everything, lol! You have the most beautiful things! I LOVE those chandeliers!

You are so busy, I have five boys and five pets and I feel lazy next to you, lol!!!

Love ya,
Amy

Gail McCormack said...

Hi Janet, You certainly have been wearing many hats! Not suprised Farnaz is busy her work is stunning. Those chandeliers are so pretty. I'm looking forward to reading your magazine articles. I love how you've photoshopped the images, glad you could use them! I love the letters Brook sent to you. Lastly have a wonderful Birthday Bash weekend with your girls.

NeereAnDear said...

Janet...

As always love all the eye candy... you have such exquisite taste... One day I shall have a chandelier... Italian ... murano glass... of course in the future ...but never hurts to dream

All your goodies for your site are selling like hot cakes..

Is your Bday in November too?

Mine is the 18th... must be a Scorpio thing..

Have a WONDERFUL TIME be it yours or someone elses

HUGS

JO

Niesz Vintage Home said...

Everything is so beautiful...as always!
How fun to see your name in print and have a part in one of the loveliest magazines around!!! You must be thrilled.

Have fun at Busch Gardens!
Kimberly :)

My Petite Maison said...

Hi Janet,
Wow, you've been so busy (what else is new, right?). I love those crosses you've shown, they're gorgeous - as is everything here always. Your PhotoShop image is great too - I've got it on my list too. I don't know how you do it all.

In case you would like to know what I really think ~ I wanted to thank you for your kind words about my little endeavor. Janet, you are the Queen (a very nice one too) of the online everything beautiful, quality and integrity world and I cherish your words of kindness and support. Oh and the writing, you know I love the writing!

Now... to go shop Shabbyfufu!
Have a great weekend
xoxo~Tracie

tales from an O.C. cottage said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh those chandeliers are gorgeous...and so is your puppy boy!


M ^..^

Vintage Amethyst said...

OOohhh everything is sooooo pretty.
I love those pink chandeliers! Mmmmm yummy.
love Alison
x

Elyse said...

everything is so pretty! you appear to love what you do! :)

Sharon said...

You have been very busy~ I am off to check out yuour ShabbyFuFu Christmas~S

Sara's Sweet Surprise said...

Janet~ Looks like you've been busy.
What beautiful creations including your lovely mosaic gift. Two words I enjoy doing also, EAT and TEA, usually together. I'm excited to visit your shop next.

Sweet wishes,
Sara