Monday, February 18, 2008

On The Way



Just have time for a quick post, and wanted to say Happy Monday! This is a day off work for many in the U.S....as it's President's Day. Personally I try not to think too much about our current prez....and it looks like we already know who the next one will be. Definitely TIME FOR A CHANGE!

To my sweet customers, we have a "fresh batch" of our Nighteas completed and some other lovely lighting. It's been dark and dreary...and very hard to get any decent photos, even with The Camera. Will try and do that later today, but for now errands are calling my name. In any event, take a peek at the main page of the website for a sneak peak. Speaking of Shabbyfufu
what do you think of the new look? It was time for a change and I enjoy doing graphic design, and played around for quite awhile in Photoshop before I settled on it.

I received a package o' goodies this past weekend that I had ordered from my darlin' friend Tara over at Wriskey of the Koolest T~shirts on the planet! I can't wait to wear these when I am out junkin.....take a trip over and see what she has to offer with more on the way.










I will be slightly out of commission for a couple of days this week (no Mid Week Musings), as I am doing the dreaded colonoscopy that I have done every five years on the order of my Dr after having a previous polyp........bleck!

Hope that ya'll have a great week......lots of love and hugs,
Janet

12 comments:

A Romantic Porch said...

Inspite of everything, I hope your week goes along with out any unexpected interruptions. Thanks for sharing the beauty! xo Rachel

NeereAnDear said...

I really like the new look a lot Janet... the background is lovely... you did a great job.. I need to learn how to do things like this myself... one of these days Iwould love to just play around and see what I can come up with

Love all the new goodies... that vase by the way is stunning..

HUGS

JO

Anita said...

Janet,
I have been meaning to email you that I LOVE the new look - so pretty and elegant! Looks like your goodies are to die for!! (As usual!)
Anita

Tara said...

Love the new look on your site..perfect! I'll be thinking of you this week, just one of those things we have to do (every 5 years YUCK!) Glad you like the tees...the dress form is all you girl!! chat soon~xo

Gail McCormack said...

I'm very impressed with the revamped Shabbyfufu website, you've done a fantastic job, you have some very tempting treasures ready to be snapped up. Those tea shirts are ever so quirky (I popped over to Tara's website) what a wonderful idea. Good luck with the dreaded colonoscopy, just think it will be all over and done with soon and you won't need to worry about it for another 5 years!!

Tracie said...

Janet, I love the look - so pretty!

You'll be in my thoughts this week ~ take care and we'll miss your Mid-Week Musings, I've really started to look forward to that day.

Love your tees, I got the French Toast one - aren't they so soft?

Love the teaser about what's to come too.

Lots of fufu thoughts your way!
~Tracie

Siobhan said...

HI Janet,

I love whats on the way...everythings looks WONDERFUL!!!

I wish you all the best with your tests!

Siobhan xo

Tutti Chic said...

Dear dear janet~Hope all went well today with the colonoscopy! Your pal tutti is thinking of you. I am in sunny, beautiful Florida as we speak & totally enjoying it! Wish it wasn't appointment week for you & that I had some free time (kids are keeping us on the go!)I would go straight to Miami for a visit with you! LOVE the new look of your site~so BEAUTIFUL & so YOU! Ahhhhh!!!!!! Please don't tell me you are voting for the H word!(I'm really conservative!LOL!)xoxochris

Tutti Chic said...

P.S. Lets both wear our "VINTAGE CHICK" wriskey tee shirts if we ever get together!LOL!

Tracie said...

Thinking of you tonight.

xoxo~Tracie

DEBBIE said...

JANET....I LOVE THE NEW LOOK OF THE SITE!! JUST GORGEOUS!!
AND ALL OF YOUR GOODIES ARE SOOOOO PRETTY... I AM DROOLIONG!!
HOPE EVERYTHING GOES WELL FOR YOU THIS WEEK TOO!
HUGS...
DEB :)

Tutti Chic said...

Janet~How did your tests come out? I'm sure all is well but want to be sure! Did you lose 5lbs "preparing" for the test! I heard it's dreadful! :) tutti