Thursday, February 14, 2008

Je T'aime~OWOH Winner


With LOVE to all on this Valentines Day, again I want to thank you for taking the time to read my blog and hope that your day is a beautiful one! There were 227 entries into my OWOH giveway, and I wish that I could send you each something other than my best wishes and little kisses....but that would take an eternity I think! Thank you, thank you....it truly means a lot to my humble self:-).

I used a random number generator, and can't seem to copy and paste it......but it selected number 14, who is Ms. Suzy of GeorgiaPeachez.
Email me with your address, and I will send everything your way next week!

Since there were so many entries I am adding a yet undetermined second prize....but will make sure that it's a yummy one too:-). That number selected on the random number generator was number 212, This Girl Remembers a wonderful photographer. Please email me with your shipping address and your goody will go out next week!

To everyone else, see you soon~enjoy your day and ......lots of love~
~XOXOXOXO~
Janet at Shabbyfufu

14 comments:

NeereAnDear said...

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNERS and HAPPY VALENTINES DAY

HUGS

JO

Angela said...

Oh how wonderful of you to add a second prize :-). Congrats to the winners. Happy Valentine's Day to all!!

Fete et Fleur said...

Happy Valentine's Day Janet! I wish you a day full of Love, Laughter and Romance!!

Hugs! Nancy

Monica said...

Happy valentines day to you and CONGRATS girls :)

Gail McCormack said...

Happy Valentines Day! Congratulations to the Lucky Winners!!

GeorgiaPeachez said...

I'm doing the happy dance, I'm doing the happy dance!! Thanks Janet, I am so excited! Happy Valentine's Day to you! xo, suzy

This Girl Remembers said...

Yay!! So generous of you to add a second prize, and I am thrilled to be the beneficiary! I love surprises, and I know it will be lovely. Thank you so much. :) You should have an email from me with my mailing information - let me know if it didn't get to you and I'll resend.

Happy Valentine's Day! :)

christineannette said...

Happy Valentine's Day!
Congrats to the winners!

Smiles, Christine

Tracie said...

Yay for the winners, those lucky ladies! And Happy Valentine's Day to you Sweet Janet.

You love old postcards as I do - this is a really lovely one you've posted. I had the hardest time getting the text on mine - do you have a Mac girl? I sure had to go a round about way to get mine done! If you have a Mac will you let me know? Yeah, in your spare time....

Bonbon heureux Valentine a jour
Happy Day my Sweet Valentine!
xoxo~Tracie

Siobhan said...

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE LUCKY WINNERS.

HOPE YOU HAD A NICE VALENTINCES DAY JANET XO

SIOBHAN

Alicia ~ Time Worn Style said...

Big congratulations to the winners yay!!!. I am trying to be a grown up and not pout about losing lol!!
Alicia ~ time worns style

Rice said...

Hi! You Won! Please e-mail me your snail mail and I will get your ATC out to you between now and next weekend. : )
rice.pamela@yahoo.com
If you want a peek I posted a pic of an ATC similar to what you will receive on my blog. : )
http://quiltsnmore.blogspot.com/

Tara said...

Congrats to the lucky winners! It was a great giveaway! Hope you and Mr. fufu had a lovely Valentine's Day~xo

This Girl Remembers said...

Janet,

I wnated to leave a note to let you know that the package arrived - thank you so much!! So many lovely things. I especially love the little bird drawing - it went immediate up on the wall in my kitchen where I can enjoy it every day. :)