Monday, January 28, 2008

Fingers To The Bone

Been workin' my fingers to the bone over here and trying to get caught up on Shabbyfufu biz.....the house of neglect lately with the "other projects" that have ensued. If things go according to plan, we are off on weekend website buying trips for the next several weekends. This means squeezing way too much into short weeks, so hopefully I am up to the task. I have been trying to take my daily vits, exercise every morning and make the Mr. and I some healthy meals. Speaking of the Mr......he was most pleased with his results of 2 hrs and seven seconds on the half marathon, and is no worse for the wear the next day. I would definitely be keeling over.....ah well!

Spring Fling is on the way....lots of teacup lighting (including LOTS of Nighteas.....more of our French inspired paperweights and some new items to the Bejeweled Bijoux. A bit of a sneak peek....look for more coming with our website Newsletter launch at the end of the week.




Lastly......but certainly not leastly, we are just THRILLED to have a new guest artisan coming on board that "makes her sewing machine sing!"



More later........for now, have a beautiful day!
~XO~ Janet
at Shabbyfufu

11 comments:

Teresa - French Poppy said...

I love your tea cup lights...so very sweet. Tell your Mr. congrats, that is a great accomplishment!

Teresa

Tracie said...

You're a sweetheart Janet - thanks for the heads up and the Saints are up now for you!

Hey, I know whose work that is coming on board - yippee doo dah day - tell her congrats for me please??

Looking forward to more Shabbyfufu things, you busy lady.
xoxo,
Tracie

Trisha said...

You HAVE been working overtime getting lovelies up! What great new things you have too! Congrats to Mr. Shabbyfufu on his run time. Do the Fufu's EVER slow down?

xoxo
Trisha Evans

Alison Gibbs said...

janet lots of pretties in this post.
Alison

Rachel said...

Your items are absolutely breathtaking!! And I recognize that seamstress!!! Congratulations to the lucky lady. I love reading your beautiful blog. Have a wonderful day. xo Rachel

NeereAnDear said...

Looks like lots of goodies in store... anxious to see what you bring back from your trips... you find some of the best treasures

HUGS

JO

FrenchGardenHouse said...

Janet,

sigh..I hope you get some wonderful rest, and some thrilling finds!! It's always beautiful at Shabbyfufu.:)

Thanks for stopping by and entering my blog GIVE AWAY!
xo Lidy

Debi said...

Hi Janet,
Thank you for visiting my Blog! This is so much fun exceot my computer has been down for two days!! Back up and running now. Loved looking at yours! Such beautiful things! You are so lucky to be near the ocean!
Will be back soon!
Debi

Debi said...

Hi Janet,
Thank you for stopping by my blog!
This is a whole new experince for me and what fun it is!!! My coumputer has been down for two days! Loved looking and reading yours! Will be back soon!
Kindest Regards,
Debi

Gail McCormack said...

Congratulations Mr S! It's always a pleasure to visit your website Janet, you seem to be forever coming up with the most wonderful new original ideas. I love the new version of your tea night lites. Hope you find loads of treasures on your up and coming weekend trips
xo

Katrina said...

I really do love that teacup chandelier!