Friday, November 9, 2007

Up To Our Ears

We are up to our ears in boxes around here.....getting ready to ship out next week. The poor Mail Lady and FedEx Guy are not too fond of us at this time of year, even though it's because of all of the retail establishments that they have their jobs! We are so pleased and grateful for our customers, and so glad that you love our Buying Trip finds and our Artisan offerings that we continue to bring to you. We are about to head into our 9th year selling on the internet....and have so much planned to come in 2008!

Speaking of what's to come.....we have had lots of inquiries about the NIGHTEAS, and when we will posting more~hopefully sometime on Sunday. Next week look for some more of our fabu GOSSAMER GLISS Christmas creations~with some surprises that are pure EYE CANDY (if we do say so ourselves:-). Also....we have been rewiring and getting ready to post a few pieces of Old French Light

ing that we recently acquired, as well as more Exquisite Vintage Treasures.

It will be a family weekend, as we are outahere super early tomorrow to meet up at Epcot with the kiddies~with guard dog and sitter watching the homestead. Speaking of the girly girls.....it's hard to believe how fast they have grown up, with our baby celebrating her 21st birthday on Monday (hence~Epcot trip). If your children are still at home, I do hope that you can spend oodles of time enjoying every minute~as the time truly does pass by so quickly!

HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY to our little Kay Kay! What a wonderful young woman you have grown to become~we are so proud of you (BOTH of you:-)!!

Wishing everyone who reads this post a Beautiful weekend~see you next week!
XO~ Janet

12 comments:

Alison Gibbs said...

Lovely post Janet.
Enjoy your weekend.
Alison

Alicia ~ Time Worn Style said...

Happy birthday! Very good advice, both of my older girls with be at high school very soon, yes it does go so quickly...

Vicki Pink Pearl Girl @ All Bliss Be Thine said...

Janet,
What a cute picture of your girls. Happy Birthday to your youngest & hope your family gathering will be filled with lots of fun. Can't wait to see more of your goodies!
Vicki

Sweet Remembrance said...

What a sweet photo of your girls...
I Wish her a Happy Birthday!
Priscilla

Southern Lady's Vintage said...

My goodness, isn't it the truth! My children are now grown and gone and it feels like they were born only yesterday. I miss having them at home, but sure do enjoy my beautiful grandchildren!
Oh...sorry I didn't introduce myself. I am Barbara over at Southern Lady's Vintage. Drop in anytime!
Barbara

Siobhan said...

Hi Janet!

I can not wait to see your new creations!!! I will be keeping a look out for them.

Happy Birthday Kay Kay!

I am passing the YOU MAKE ME SMILE AWARD on to you, you can pick it up from my blog.

Siobhan xo

Gail McCormack said...

Happy 21 st Birthday!!
I think Janet the parents should also be congratulated when their child or children turn 21, what lucky girls they must be to have you as a Mum! Have a wonderful weekend and look forward to more news from you soon

Gail McCormack said...

Happy 21 st Birthday!!
I think Janet the parents should also be congratulated when their child or children turn 21, what lucky girls they must be to have you as a Mum! Have a wonderful weekend and look forward to more news from you soon

Lori @ Katies Rose Cottage said...

Janet ~ ahhhh ! I know they do grow up way way too fast but it is a neat time of life when they are yound adults ~
Have a blast at Epcot ~ I want to be there !!!

The Old Painted Cottage said...

Hi Janet,

You can count me in..looking forward to getting my paws on some of those delightful NIGHTEAS!

By the way, please visit my blog..I'm having a Holiday Decorating Contest on my website!

oxox
Jennifer

Miss Rhea said...

Love your Blog !! It is amazing how fast they grow up !! Blessings, Rhea

Gail McCormack said...

Hi Janet, I just gave you an award, I think a very appropriate one, you can see it on my blog
xxx