Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Mini Makeover~New Treasures On Shabbyfufu


Good day ladies! Just a quick post to thank you girls for all of the nice emails and several comments about my vacation/buying trip. It was so wonderful to get away....but you know how it is to take vacation and come back to reality and try and play catch~up!! We have been reworking a few categories on the website to allow for new treasures, and we pre~posted some of the goodies last night. I woke up to quite a few emails of enquiry about the new items......and hopefully those listings will be finished today~so head's up:-). While you are visiting....take a peek at SwEeT Laura Watt's Christmas creations! She and our Elizabeth Willhite (mosaic and jewelry artisan) have quite the following in the high end community of Sun Valley, Idaho (and Boise shoppes & shows as well) for their Gorgeous work.

A couple more BIZ notes: We are a little behind on shipping, so please hang in with us, as items will be shipped out asap this week. We have also received several emails and phone calls about custom wreaths, chandeliers and other items~and YES, we are happy to fulfill your dreams as our ARTISAN FAIRIES time permits! Last BIZ bit.....on the NIGHTEAS, we hope to have more out there for you late this weekend, so please check in dahhhlings if you have been awaiting their arrival.

Warmest blessings to all, from the girls at Shabbyfufu Designs~XOXOXO

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY SWEET MOM!!!!!


7 comments:

Alison Gibbs said...

Love the little girls in your photo.
Happy birthday to your Mum.
Alison

Tutti Chic said...

CAN'T WAIT to get over to the boutique & have a look!! SO glad you're back safe & sound with lots of new goodies!! Happy Birthday to your mom the SR. MS. FUFU!!! Now get your butt over to my blog & sign up for my give-a-way! xo tutti

Adeline's Shabby Cottage said...

I love your blog AND your boutique!! You were practically in my back yard when you were in NC!! Hope you had a pleasant trip! Happy Birthday to your Mom!
:)Brittany

Trisha said...

Your Mom and my daughter share the same birthday..Happiest Birthday wishes to your sweet Mama. Your holiday items are fabulous...no surprise there - everything you have is always fabulous!
xoxo
Trisha
my2roses
a vintage white

Fete et Fleur said...

Janet, Your items are scrumptious as usual. I'm sorry I missed out on that silk framed beauty. Happy Birthday to your lovely Mother!

Blessings!! Nancy

Sherri said...

Sweet Janet - I've been wishing for the Nightteas to come back - so it is good news that you will have them sometime this weekend - It seems I am always late - and they sell so very fast, that they are gone before I can get my hands on one!! I am currently reading "The Secret" and so now I am chanting to myself "I WILL get one of Janet's fabulous Nightteas" "I WILL get one of Janet's fabulous Nightteas"......
Hugs friend - xoxo Sherri

~Becca~Bluebird Rose said...

A Very Happy Birthday to Your Mom!
:)