Monday, November 19, 2007

32 Boxes Later

We are back from another very successful website Buying Trip and had a great time to boot! Now it's time to pay the piper, as we have been unpacking our finds, cleaning up some of the goodies, working on projects, and special orders. If you are reading this post and happen to be one of those waiting for a special order....we hope to have those orders finished and shipped out by week's end~thanks for your patience:-). Today was a full day of packing.....and I do believe that a record was beaten here at Shabbyfufu....with 32 boxes picked up by our Mail~Lady (and 2 by FedEx!) at the end of her shift! Will definitely have to give that gal a special present for Christmas!! Here are just some of them, as the day progressed.


We have had a few emails about when I will post our Buying Trip treasures, and what's coming up. All that I can say is some FAB FINDS are coming~I know that you will be very pleased! Will be posting as time permits this week with the Holiday~please take a peek in at the website when you can:-).

Warmest Blessings for Thanksgiving to all,
Janet and crew at~
www.shabbyfufu.com

3 comments:

  1. Just visited Shabbyfufu, oh my goodness love the latest offerings, the framed cherubs and Victorian Roses are lovely Janet. Good luck with all those boxes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janet,

    Oh my...you have been a busy girl!

    I can not wait to see all your new treasures so I am heading over to your website now.

    Siobhan :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi there!! Just popping by to say HI & how much I enjoy your blog!! Gorgeous!! mandii

    ReplyDelete