Thursday, October 4, 2007

Where Have I Been

Where have I been? The week is rushing by, and I have to ask myself "what did you accomplish this week"? Not as much as I had planned, I was a tad under the weather for a couple of days and the NON STOP rain made it impossible to take photos of any of my projects! It's a bit clearer out today, although yet another tropical front is likely to roll in for the next several days soon. I am not complaining....at least NO HURRICANES so far this year, although hurricane season is not officially over until sometime in November.


A sad note, I had posted recently about a dear friend whose husband just found out that he had terminal brain cancer. Unfortunately he unexpectedly passed away yesterday....his life was too short indeed.


Lots coming to the website over the next few days, and with the situation referenced above I will post as time permits. Our fabulous mosaic artisan Elizabeth crafts beautiful one of a kind jewelry, and has done a line that is Exclusive to Shabbyfufu! Her line is called Posh Sauce, and will be in our Bejeweled Bijoux shortly.

This makes for the NINTH YEAR that we will be offering our Vintage Ornament Wreaths on~line. WOW....hard for even me to believe that it's been so long!! Unfortunately our exact designs have been replicated for sale elsewhere on the internet, and since we have always been industry leaders, we constantly update and strive to bring fresh ideas forward for our customers:-). Wait until you see the GOSSAMER GLISS that we have to offer our ladies this year!

Lastly, for all who have been ordering our Hand Painted porcelain from our wonderfully talented china painter Farnaz~she is back from her trip to Germany, and is catching up on her orders. I have no idea what that big wheel is that she is standing next to, but isn't she CHIC!

Back to work~Enjoy your day!
XO~ Janet ~ www.shabbyfufu.com


10 comments:

Tutti Chic said...

Janet~I'm so sorry about your dear family friend. His life was so short, but maybe a blessing he passed on before he got so sick. I'll say a prayer for him & his family.

Joy said...

The wreath looks lovely...

My prayers to his family and friends...

~God Bless~

Tara said...

Janet sorry to hear about your friend, so sad and sudden.
Rain Rain Go Away.. but remember I'll be complaining to you when I'm diggin out of the snow and you are laying poolside! Nine years..WOW..congrats and love the new jewels, I have a weakness for key charms!

Niesz Vintage Home said...

I'm so sorry for your loss.

I hope you stay safe during the hurricane season. My in-laws are in Florida, and we worry about them every year.

You can send some of that rain up here. We NEED it!

Beautiful mosaic charm!
Kimberly :)

FrenchGardenHouse said...

Janet, I too am so sorry about your friend. It's always too soon, will keep his family in my prayers, I know all of you will miss him.

Gorgeous Jewelry, and the Gossamer Gliss Wreaths look beautiful. It's always exciting to see what new and gorgeous things you come up with!
Lidy

Meadow Street said...

Janet, so sorry for your loss. I can't wait to see your new treasures.

Janet said...

Janet,

Just saw your kind words and wishes for me over at Joy's blog... thanks so much for those.

Just wanted to add my thoughts and prayers for your friend and her family. God bless them and you too!

Take care,
Janet
(PS. What an utterly lovely name you have...!)

Roxie said...

So sorry about your dear friend. My heart goes out to the family.
I can't wait to see all the jewelry pieces from Posh Sauce. The key and charm are adorable together.

Trisha said...

Janet,
I know where you have been....you have once again been tapping that creative brain to come up with utterly gorgeous pieces to add to your site. The Gossamer wreaths are spectacular! What a ingenious update to the tired ornament wreaths being copied everywhere.

Now guess where I have been. Read my blogs to find out!
xoxo
Trisha
my2roses
a vintage white

KJ said...

What a vista to look at! I actually got excited about rain here in So. Cal. a few weeks ago. We have had so little. I am thrilled that the hurricanes are not making visits! And, I am sorry to hear about your friend's husband...

Blessings, KJ