Friday, October 19, 2007

Camera Bliss


Camera Bliss! I am in love, and hope that this is the start of a wonderful new relationship! I have been wanting (and actually needing) a new camera for a long time.....so after saving my pennies it's finally here. This is what I will be doing over the weekend.....experimenting with my "new baby" before we go on our road trip (aka~ big Website Buying Trip!!) in about a week. Actually, I have not had a chance yet to play with it, as Mr. Shabbyfufu was here when the UPS man delivered it today.....and boys with toys~I can't get it out of his hands just yet.

Will also be in the Studio working on a new fresh batch of our NIGHTEAS, and I have two Dress Forms in progress, so will see what I can get accomplished on those. Too little time on the weekends.....don't you agree?

Have a wonderful weekend~XO, Janet
Shabbyfufu

6 comments:

  1. Oh you lucky girl! I can't wait to see some fabulous pictures on the blog soon! xo, suzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Janet!! Nice new toy!! LOL!! I can't wait to see wome of your pictures with it!!! I wish I could go with you on your buying trip~sounds exciting!! xo tutti

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, once those fellas get hold of a gadget it's hard to pry it from them.

    Hope you have a great trip and fun with your new camera...

    (())

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOOHOO...a new camera is always a good thing! I look forward to seeing your lovely photos soon.

    Siobhan :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, I've heard great things about this camera! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Janet!

    I have the exact same camera..purchased it just shy of 6 months ago. I think this thing has more settings on it than the space shuttle! But hang in there, cause this camera (when used properly) takes the most amazing, professional looking photos. I myself am still trying to unlock the mystery of some of the settings, but I'm sure we're both on our way to fabulous photos!

    oxox
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete