Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Romantic Country Magazine~YUM


Ladies, it's always fun to tear into our favorite decorating magazines.....and the New Fall edition of Romantic Country Magazine won't disappoint! From cover to cover it's totally 2LIVE4, and our own Kristen Baker is showcased in the Looks We Love on page 12 for her Deliciously Romantic Chandelier creations. Kudos to Kristen, who is not only a wonderful designer but a true sweetheart of a girl!

Self~proclaimed Cottage Queen, Jennifer Grey of the very chic website TheOldPaintedCottage.com has her home on the cover and a yummy spread of photos inside~congrats to SwEet Jennifer!


I can't wait to climb into bed tonight and finish combing through this fabulous read!


Have a wonderful inspiring day!
XO~ Janet
www.shabbyfufu.com

4 comments:

Francie of The Scented Cottage said...

I love to daydream over my magazines!...and what fun to see pictures of people we "know" :)

(())

Sweet Remembrance said...

Janet, I can't wait to see a copy!
It sounds like it covered all my favorite people & things...
Priscilla

Trisha said...

I am going out today to find a copy of Romantic Country!

xoxo
Trisha
my2roses

alchemyfineliving said...

What a lovely cover! I want to see what's inside. I'm gonna have to get myself a copy.