Wednesday, August 22, 2007

School Clock Is Ticking~Got The Blues?





The School Clock Is Ticking.....got the Blues? Probably NOT, I know that I was glad to send my darling daughters back to college this week and have my quiet sanity back! Speaking of BLUES, I thought that I would share some of my BLUES with you~by showing just a few of my favorite collectibles at our beach home~BLUE, of course! I love to mix in the colors of the Ocean that sits right outside our patio with it's spectacular views. Lots more coming to inspire, as time permits~so please check back when you can!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

LOVE that gorgeous aqua glassware!

Stephanie
Angelic Accents

Sweet Remembrance said...

Janet...I love your "blues" everything is so charming! You always have the best everything...
Priscilla