Thursday, August 30, 2007

Happy Labor Day!

This will be my last post for the next few days, as we head out to our beach home for some well earned relaxation.......ahhhhh! The website starts to pick up momentum in September, so this may be my last relaxing weekend for awhile. I will be doing some shopping at my favorite hunting grounds for you, so check back in over the weeks to come and see what I have scoured!



We have some exciting changes coming to the website as well with new categories and some fabulous new items. You may have noticed some of the new category names, and I want to thank Hillary Willhite, who is the very talented daughter of our mosaic artisan Elizabeth....as she is a whiz at graphic work and is ONLY 16 years young! Feel free to contact me if you are in need of graphic work, and I will pass it along to Hillary.



It was like Christmas here today, as I received my Wriskeys from my pink buddy Tara at Bella Pink. Gotta love these, and her presentation is gorgeous...with gifts that make you feel like a queen! Check them out ladies....almost as good as chocolates.





More news to watch for~coming this weekend to Make Mine Pink is my newest Coastal Decorating article that features a sneak peek at my friend Barbara Jacksier's upcoming book entitled Cozy Waterside Cottages.....

This photo is one that I took at sunset on our beach. Florida has the most GLORIOUS sunsets anywhere!


Have a fabulous LONG weekend!

Warmest regards,

Janet

www.shabbyfufu.com

2 comments:

  1. Janet,
    Just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed your coastal decorating article along with the pretty pictures. I look forward to more!

    Trisha
    my2roses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janet the article was awesome! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete